Sunday 1 November 2009

First idea



Avril Lavigne - when you’re gone

I always needed time on my ownI never thought I'd need you there when I criedAnd the days feel like years when I'm aloneAnd the bed where you lieIs made up on your sideWhen you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right now?When you're goneThe pieces of my heart, I'm missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hear to always get me through the dayAnd make it ok I miss youI've never felt this way beforeEverything that I do, reminds me of you,and the clothes you left, they lie on the floor And they smell just like you I love the things that you doWhen you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right now?When you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youAnd When you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooAnd When you're goneThe words I need to hear to always get me through the dayAnd make it ok(I miss you )We were made for each otherOut here foreverI know we wereYeah yeahAnd all I ever wanted was for you to knoweverything I do I give my heart and soulI can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me Yeah...When you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youAnd When you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooAnd When you're goneThe words I need to hear, will always get me through the dayAnd make it okI miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment