Sunday 1 November 2009

Second idea and song choice

Barry white – you’re my first my last my everything

The first, the last, my everythingAnd the answer to all my dreamsYou're my sun, my moon, my guiding starMy kind of wonderful, that's what you areI know there's only, only one like youThere's no way they could have made twoYou're all I'm living forYour love I'll keep for evermoreYou're the first, your the last, my everythingAnd with you I've found so many thingsA love so new only you could bringCan't you see it's youYou make me feel this wayYou're like a fresh morning dew on a brand new dayI see so many ways that ICan love you till the day I dieYou're my reality, yet I'm lost in a-a-a a dreamYou're the first, the last, my everythingI know there's only, only one like youThere's no way they could have made twoGirl you're my realityBut I'm lost in a-a-a a dreamYou're the first, you're the last, my everything

No comments:

Post a Comment